Reznik Law Group is committed to build strong foundations that will allow your business to grow and flourish. We are able to do this by transmitting our years of experience in clear, concise and easy to understand legal advice.
The first step towards the legal formation of your business is to choose the legal entity that best suits your business needs. During this process, Reznik Law Group analysis your circumstances and business needs, and performs a thorough and detailed analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of each possible entity to be able to determine the best fit for your business.
Once we select the legal entity, the next step is to create the corporate structure accordingly, making sure that all documents and/or contracts comply with the applicable legal requirements and with the wishes of the owners.
Behind each successful business, there is a remarkably well-prepared team ready to take action to help you in the following areas:
- Drafting and presenting articles of incorporation or organization.
- Complying with all the applicable requirements to the state of incorporation and organization.
- Drafting bylaws and agreements.
- Drafting shareholders or member agreements.
- Obtaining your Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Obtaining local business licenses.
- Registering your company’s trade name (DBA).
This is just the beginning! Thanks to the commitment and results of our work, many local, national and international companies have given us the opportunity of being part of their work team as legal advisors after the formation of their companies.